Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Pathfinder...You and I must mate ideas.

It's true. After much reflection and helping of witty banter from 8bit Emma, I have decided that revisiting my old 3.5 setting through the new Pathfinder system shall be the best way to assist our new recruit into the pen and paper world. This decision does not come without some reservation, for I have not touched the setting, let alone a 3.5 variant in over two years. What's even better is that my old notes are mostly on my previous HP desktop, the victim of a transformer overload critical failure. However, as providence would have it, I located the old website where numerous bits of information had been previously uploaded. I have established the shell of a wiki and should have the migration complete in a matter of weeks.

I must begin preparations immediately...

1 comment: